Check out some curiosities about the Paths to Citizenship program (Caminhos para a Cidadania)04.12.2019 | Education and Citizenship
Check out some curiosities about the Paths to Citizenship program (Caminhos para a Cidadania)
• The program received was awarded in the Social Responsibility category by the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA) in 2011.
• Since its inception, Caminhos para Cidadania has benefited more than 3.4 million students and 127,000 teachers in more than 110 municipalities.
• The topics covered are traffic safety, urban mobility and citizenship.
• The contents are aligned with the Common National Curriculum Base (BNCC).
• From 2020, the program will go digital.
• In 2019, teachers were trained through a Distance Learning one.
• Each year, the program prepares a play addressing the themes of the Paths to Citizenship.
• In 2019 alone, more than 198,000 students and 5,661 teachers were served in 87 municipalities on the CCR Group's highways.
• The participating concessionaires are CCR AutoBAn, CCR NovaDutra, CCR ViaOeste, CCR ViaLagos, CCR RodoNorte, CCR SPVias and ViaRio.
• More than 1,800 participating schools.
• The program has its own characters, Lucas and Luiza.