More than numbers, opportunities to spread culture in Brazil04.12.2019 | Culture and Sports
Share joy, culture and entertainment with countless people around Brazilian cities. This is the purpose of the itinerant projects of the CCR Institute, such as BuZum !, Photo Art, Onboard Theater and Cine em Cena. The initiatives bring bus shows, photographic exhibitions and cinema with 3D technology to many people who often have first contact with art during these opportunities. Within its 5th anniversary celebrations, the CCR Institute is proud to be able to support these initiatives!
In 2019 we had 251,406 people impacted by the itinerant projects, among them: spectators, students and teachers. See the numbers:
• BuZum !: More than 50,000 people impacted in the states of Bahia, Mato Grosso do Sul, Parana, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Sao Paulo.
• The One Star Trip: 60,000 people impacted in the states of Paraná, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
• Cine en Cena: more than 44,000 people impacted in the states of Paraná, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
• Photo Art: more than 4,000 impacted people in the states of Bahia, Mato Grosso do Sul, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
• Onboard Theater: about 91,000 in the states of Paraná, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and São Paulo.
Also check out exciting testimonials from those who benefited from the projects:
Autor: Renan Perobelli